Saturday 14 October 2017

My top 20 most played PC games

Back in 2015 I did a post like this. Let's see how it changed! (The bonuses at the end of last post remains so I won't add them here).

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (currently 808 hours on Steam) (post)
Still my favourite game.

2. Dragon Age: Inquisition (currently 508 hours on Origin) (post) (post) (post)
Too many playthroughs. Too many new characters. Too many romances.

3. Fallout 4 (currently 207 hours on Steam) (post) (post) (post)
All the story paths. All the DLCs.

4. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (currently 179 hours on Steam) (post)
One playthrough where I did everything + one playthrough that I didn't complete.

5. The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt (currently 154 hours on Steam) (post) (post)
I did every single thing in the base game + the DLCs.

6. Dragon Age: Origins (currently 147 hours on Origin) (post) (post)
Favourite DA game has less hours than the newest one. Mostly due to this being significantly shorter.

7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (currently 127 hours on Steam) (post)
This is one single playthrough that I just did for the heck of it. Got the SE for free so why not :P

8. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (currently 122 hours on Steam) (post) (post)
Also one single playthrough where I explored every inch of the bad pixel map and did all the quests I could find.

9. Dragon Age II (currently 96 hours on Origin) (post)
This is three playthroughs. Still the least good DA game.

10. Mass Effect 3 (currently 83 hours on Origin) (post) (post)
Favourite ME game.

11. Mass Effect 2 (currently 78 hours on Origin) (post)
Least favourite ME game tbh, but at least 2 playthroughs because of wanting different storylines in ME3.

12. Mass Effect: Andromeda (currently 70 hours on Origin) (post)
I loved this game. I did everything in this game.

13. Fallout: New Vegas (currently 69 hours on Steam) (post)
The craziest FO game in existance, but apart from that specific DLC, this game was amazing.

14. Mass Effect (currently 66 hours on Origin) (post)
I liked this game a lot. It's not ageing well, but damn it's good!

15. The Sims 4 (currently 64 hours on Origin)
Play it for a month. Leave it for 6 months. Play it for a month. Leave it for 6 months.

16. Fallout 3 (currently 61 hours on Steam) (post)
This game did not agree with my system. I rushed through it, played it as much as I could and left it when I got an unbreakable bug at the end.

17. Far Cry 3 (currently 48 hours on Steam) (post)
One of few FPS I've played. Liked it a lot and bought the rest of the series :P

18. Empire: Total War (currently 38 hours on Steam) (post) (post)
My favourite Total War game to date.

19. Long Live the Queen (currently 34 hours on Steam) (post)
Really cute-looking. Surprisingly difficult and surprisingly dark.

20. The Sims Medieval (currently 33 hours on Steam) (post)
I really enjoyed the RPG like nature of this game. But EA seems to have forgotten the game exists on Steam and make no attempt to fix the bugs. Got it on Origin, but that requires you to set your computer clock to 2011 for the game to run at all, and the game-breaking bug from Steam still exists on Origin. So maybe EA just forgot all about this game :/

So yes. Still the RPG type huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!