Thursday 2 March 2017

February favourites 2017

Books: 1 comic, 2 speech collections and 1 novel. I didn't even manage to finish the novel this month but it's still the best I've read in February.

Music:
• Tsuji Nozomi - "Koko ni Iruzee!" & "Maru Maru Mori Mori"

• Yellowcard - "Always Summer" & Sparzanza - "Follow Me"

• Roadrunner United - "The End" & Pollapönk - "No Prejudice"

• Hayden Panettiere - "Don't Put Dirt On My Grave Just Yet" & C-ute - "Kacchoi Uta"

• Breaking Benjamin "Unknown Soldier" & Creed - "With Arms Wide Open"


Games: ESO, The Walking Dead: Michonne, and Until Dawn. Michonne was the best, even if I put a lot more hours into ESO.

TV shows: So many... But the best show is probably gonna be Call the Midwife S06. Because knowing I have an episode of that show waiting for me when I get home from work always makes me so happy :P

Other: Game night and party night were the highlights of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!