Tuesday 10 January 2017

Game completed: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition

This post is long overdue - I finished this game over a week ago!

After realising that the Special Edition wasn't very special, it simply became a matter of getting all the achievements for me. I decided that when I had done that I would be done with the game and move on with other things.

The Special Edition added some extras on graphics. New glare, better water etc, but all it did was basically things that mods had been doing for the past 5 years. And a lot of mods could do it better than the Special Edition actually did itself. Surprisingly they had done nothing about the bugs from the original. All of them were still there and the Unofficial Patches are still very much needed. But I got it for free so I shouldn't complain. In any case it gave me the opportunity to replay Skyrim from the beginning, with popping achis, which was a lot of fun :)

I decided to do the roleplay I've done for a while now, so basically just a replay of my last Skyrim jaunt. I'm a Bosmer who's been the hero in every single one of the ES games (including ESO). I have a headcannon that several turns of vampirism has helped my character to live for about 1000 years, and while I'm playing a lot of the conversations with NPCs happen a lot differently :P

There's not much else to say about Skyrim really. I've talked about it a lot before and everyone knows it. So I'll just show you some pictures from the Special Edition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!