Thursday 3 November 2016

October favourites 2016

Books: I only managed one and a half books in October. Tbf both of them have over 900 pages, so I'm cutting myself some slack. The one I'm currently reading is mind-numbingly dull, and so I have to say the other one, though that one's hardly a favourite either.

Music: I haven't listened to much music this month. But here are a few songs that I remember:
• Alice Cooper - "Wicked Young Man" & "Salvation"

• Nightwish - "Crownless" & Within Temptation - "The Heart of Everything"

• Morning Musume - "I WISH" & Buono! - "Rock no Kamisama"

• Hollywood Vampires - "School's Out/Another Brick in the Wall" & Marilyn Manson - "The Gardener"


Games: This month I've played Dragon Age Inquisition, Elder Scrolls Online, Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition. Out of those I'm going with ESO, just because I had so much fun during my last turn there.

TV shows: So many shows. I'm watching all the current ones: The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Westworld, Agents of Shield, Fear the Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, and The Vampire Diaries. On top of that I've also watched some X-Files, and the latest season of a Swedish reality show about Americans coming to Sweden to find their Swedish roots and compete to meet their living relatives. Out of all of those shows I'm currently the most excited about X-Files.

Other: Nothing much has happened this month. Most exciting things I guess were the Fantastic Beasts live event, and the temporary Harry Potter shop at the central station in Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!