Monday 3 October 2016

September favourites 2016

Books: In September I read three books and a comic, and I started on a fourth book. Favourite book of the month has to be Expedition to the Mountain of the Moon by Mark Hodder. Although that book made me mostly sad, I can't help but love his steampunk series ^^

Music: I haven't been listening to much music this month. For some reason I haven't felt the need to block out other people on the train and so no music. But when I have listened it's mostly been The Pretty Reckless and In This Moment, with a little Blutengel, Avatar and Cradle of Filth.
• The Pretty Reckless - "House on a Hill" & "Only You"

• In This Moment - "Blood" & "Dirty Pretty"

• Blutengel - "Lucifer" & "Reich Mir Die Hand"

• Avatar - "Bloody Angel" & Cradle of Filth - "Nocturnal Supremacy"

• Blutengel - "Soultaker" & In This Moment - "Daddy's Falling Angel"


Games: In September I've played Far Cry 3, Magicka, The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine, Oblivion, and ESO. My favourite game out of those have to be Blood & Wine. The Witcher 3 was one of those games that I didn't realise how much I had missed until I was playing it again. Now a part of me wants me to replay the whole series, while another part of me keeps screaming at that part that "No! It's too long!" So yeah...


Tv shows: So what have I been watching in September? The Tribe, Star Trek: TOS, The Strain, The Big Bang Theory, Fear the Walking Dead, Agents of Shield, Once Upon a Time, and Grey's Anatomy. I'm hard pressed to pick a favourite, because they all have their faults. But I guess I have to say Agents of Shield this month.

Other: Got my first tattoo, and went on my first cruise this month. I also met up with Tiffany for the first time in three years and that was great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!