Monday 2 May 2016

Harry Potter day today :) Have a quiz

Celebrating the Harry Potter day with a quiz I found ages ago :D

1. What house will you be in?
Ravenclaw

2. If the sorting hat was on you and it said you'd be great in a house you didn't consider before, will you follow his advice or choose what house you want?
At the age of 11 I was convinced I was a Ravenclaw. If the hat told me otherwise I'd still say I wanted to be in Ravenclaw. 

3. What kind of animal would you bring to school?
Do I have to bring one? I don't like cats. I don't like birds. And I'm not really a fan of amphibians either. 

4. If you were in class, where would you normally sit?
First row in the middle, or second row to the side, preferably next to the wall. Being next to a window gets uncomfortably hot when the sun's up. 

5. What do you think you'll be doing right now?
Probably studying somewhere or hanging out with friends. 

6. What's the core of your wand?
Unicorn hair, according to Pottermore. 

7. Do you think you'll be part of the quidditch team?
No. I'm crap at any and all physical activities. 

8. Will you be part of any organization?
Possibly. I was in several when I was younger, but I quit them all once I was a teen. 

9. Will you go home during holidays?
Yes.

10. Do you think you'll have friends from other houses?
I'd like to think so, yes. 

11. What will you pack for school?
Books and notebooks. Lots of both. Also muggle pens. I've tried writing casually with ink. It's a bother. 

12. How about when going home for holidays, what will you bring home?
School books, and magical items and sweets. 

13. Would you consider studying in another wizarding school?
Considering what we know about the schools now, and answering this question as if I'm British and Hogwarts was my actual school. I'd still say maybe I'd try an exchange year at Mahotokoro in Japan. That would be cool.

14. Do you think you'll be a prefect or head girl/boy?
I'd prefer to be neither. I'd probably be nominated though. I was good in school. But I hate responsibility and I don't like being the boss of crowds. 

15. Are you going to be a pure-blood or half-blood or muggle-born?
Half-blood or muggle-born. 

16. Will you be related to any wizarding family?
If I'm half-blood, well duh.

17. Will you be a student who gets into trouble a lot?
Not to begin with. Poddibly during my last two or three years. 

18. Do you think you'll get a lot of detention? For what reason/s?
The only reasons I could think of would be skipping class and roaming around the school during night. I don't think I'd do it a lot, though. 

19. On hogsmeade visits, what shops will you go to?
Honeydukes. I also wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of bookshop in Hogsmeade that Harry didn't notice because he's dense. So I'd probably hang out there a lot. 

20. Will you be supportive of your house's quidditch team?
Probably. On Hermione's level. 

21. Will you read Hogwarts:A History?
Of course!

22. Do you think you'll get a lot of letters from home? How frequent do you think you'll get them?
Yes. When I was in Tokyo for 4 months my parents called me on Skype at least once every week. And I was 19 then. Imagine me being away for months at 11. I'd get letters back as soon as I'd written a reply :P

23. Will you subscribe to the daily prophet or the quibbler or other wizarding world media? 
Nothing at 11. Maybe at 16 or something I'd subscribe to The Daily Prophet. Never liked magazines. 

24. Which part of the castle will be your favorite?
The library. 

25. When sleeping in your dormitory, will your four-poster bed's curtains be drawn or closed?
Closed. Privacy, please!

26. If the team your house played against wins, do you think you'll be bitter towards the other team after the game?
No. Sports aren't important enough to me :P I may be a little sad that we lost, but not bitter. 

27. Do you think you'll be a fan of wizard music?
Yes. 

28. Will you be curious enough to try and explore the whole castle, even if you know you can get in trouble for visiting some parts of it?
Yes.

29. How frequent will your visits to the library be?
Possibly daily. 

30. If someone was to form an organization similar to dumbledore's army, will you join?
Yes. 

31. If you were to get detention, what task would you prefer? Would you want to scrub cauldrons or clean trophies or sort through unlabeled books or…?
Did you say books? Yes. That. 

32. On your o.w.l.s, what subject/s will you get an O in? Which ones do you think you’ll get a T on?
Answering realistically; seeing how I like to read I'd probably manage an O in History of Magic, despite Binns' lousy teaching. I think I'd be a decent student in most areas though. I never failed anything in muggle school :P 

33. How about in your n.e.w.t.s?
Same. 

34. If you were a pure-blood, would you take interest in reading muggle literature?
Yes. I'm curious by nature. I'd like to know about that weird culture :P

35. At what time do you think you'll go to bed on weekdays?
Before midnight, but after 10pm. 

36. Would you prefer firewhiskey over butterbeer?
Never liked whiskey. 

37. What wizard snack would be your favorite? Or which one would you like to try?
Chocolate frogs and licorice wands. I'm not a fan of Jelly Beans, so I wouldn't want to try Bertie Bott's. But most other sweets described in PoA seem cool, and I'd like to try most of them :P

38. Will you collect chocolate frog cards?
Yes.

39. Will you keep track of which flavor of beans you already tried?
No. I wouldn't be in to them. 

40. What quidditch team (excluding hogwarts houses) will you support?
Quite possibly Holyhead Harpies. 

41. What classes will you take for n.e.w.t.s?
As many as possible tbh. I did try to max my points in high school. I'd probably do the same at Hogwarts, 

42. What will your boggart be?
If we're talking about the sort of fear that gives me nightmares, then something out of a Japanese horror movie, like The Grudge. If we're talking about actual life-ruining fears, then that everyone I love told me they want nothing to do with me anymore. 

43. Will you stay in the hog’s head or the three broomsticks?
Three Broomsticks. 

44. If you are of age, will you try to enter the triwizard tournament if they ever host one again?
No. I'm not suicidal. 

45. What do you think happens during graduation?
During? Probably the same as in the muggle world. You get your grades, your diploma, and you have some sort of party. 

46. Will you see the thestrals carrying the carriages?
Nope. 

47. If you were invited to join the slug club, will you accept the invitation?
Yes :P

48. Will you consider becoming a professor in hogwarts after school?
No. I don't like talking in front of people. That's kind of imperative when being a teacher. 

49. What would your patronus be?
A rabbit, most likely. 

50. What memory will you think of when making a patronus?
I don't think I'd look for a specific memory. That's hard. I think I'd more likely think of a person or a place or an item that has made me very happy, and the memories associated with this thought would come on their own. 

51. What year are you suppose to be in right now?
I'm a 7 year alumn :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!