Monday 1 February 2016

January favourites 2016

January has felt like an eternity. Most of the time it's been cold as fuck. But here goes, some January favourites.

Books: I've read four books in January. The only reason I managed that many was because I decided I should read every day on the train to work, that's a total of 80 minutes reading a day, and it has worked surprisingly well. My favourite book, must be Himmelstrand by John Ajvide Lindqvist. Horror in the middle Swedish summer. It was fabulous.

Music: Too many favourites to choose from this month. So many days going to and from work ended up giving me a lot of tracks. But this is it, I think.
• Black Veil Brides - "Wretched and Divine"

• In This Moment - "Out of Hell"

• Lordi - "Something Wicked This Way Comes"

• Lovendor - "Ikujinashi"

• miwa - "Hikari e (English Version)"

• SPICA - "You Don't Love Me"

• Steam Powered Giraffe - Cellophane

• Street Drum Corps - Happy Christmas

• Morning Musume - "TIKI-BUN"


Games: It's been Fallout all month. First Fallout 3 and then Fallout: New Vegas. I did also start a new playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition one Monday when I wanted to play something but was too tired to play something that actually demanded my concentration. DAI worked well in that respect since I've played it so many times I know it by heart. But favourite game of this month has to be Fallout: New Vegas.

TV shows: This month I've watched Classic Doctor Who, New Who Xmas Sp, Call the Midwife, Heroes Reborn, The Big Bang Theory, Under the Dome, Da Vinci's Demons, and Rederiet. Favourite show from this month has to be Da Vinci's Demons. It was a little slow to get into, but by the latter half I couldn't stop watching!

Other things: Went to Germany for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!