Thursday 27 February 2014

Four years since Tokyo...

Today it's exactly four years since I arrived at Narita airport for the first time in my life, after the longest flight of my life, going on the greatest adventure of my life.

I can't even comprehend that it's four years ago, it still feels like I did all that last year.

So I'm going to do a little remembrance post, and if you've been following my blog for some time you'll see the same old pictures.

4 years later, what are my most vivid memories from Tokyo/Kyoto/Seoul?
My breakfast and the lovely duvet of my bed

The jam-packed trains

Purikura, karaoke and vending machines

Disneyland

FujiQ

The "I love you" note from Kyoto and Sanjuusangendo

Namsan

Disney Store and Hello! Project Store

Sweets Paradise

Megurogawa's Hanami

Funny signs

The FOOD :3

For this post I also decided to pick up everything I've saved from Tokyo/Kyoto/Seoul in my Winnie the Pooh cookie jar from Disneyland.
From Tokyo
From Kyoto/Seoul











1 comment:

  1. Sweets Paradise! So unhealthy, but who cares? It's cake!

    ReplyDelete

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!