Saturday 3 November 2012

A few busy days

I've had a busy few days since Halloween. Thursday afternoon I spent in the library searching for books and articles that could possibly be used as sources for my upcoming essay, as well as trying to finish off as much homework as possible before the weekend. I got home around 7pm and all I did was heat up leftover soup and hang around the Internet for some hours before I fell into bed.

Friday was a busy day for me. I had a laundry day that I combined with scrubbing the flat 'til it gleamed and getting the rest of my schoolwork out of the way. I was done about 9pm and that's when I started playing The Sims 2 instead. Although I still love Skyrim I feel like taking a break and I feel quite wound up in the world of Sims again :)

Today I went to the new mall here in Malmö called Emporia. It's supposed to be the largest one in Scandinavia, and it was HUGE. And really cool. A bit too many people (or Swedes just don't know how to be around that many people), the music was a bit too loud, and there were way too many baby carriages, crying babies and missing children. I don't understand why any parent or grandparent would go through the trouble it must be to bring a child or a baby to a location like that. I go crazy just seeing them. Wonder how crazy they go being them. I ended up at New Yorker first. As far as I know this is only the second location of that store in Malmö. It's not always that I find something at New Yorker, but when I do it's usually really cool stuff and today I got out of there with one knitted shirt, one t-shirt, underwear and socks. Then I went to Game. Just had to, since it was right there. I looked around at the Xbox games, the DS games and then at the PC games. There I found Dragon Age: Origins, which I had planned to play for a really long time and might start playing some time soon. I also found Empire: Total War. I love Medieval II: Total War, but I was really disappointed by Shogun 2: Total War. It just had a feeling that they had tried too hard making it. Empire seems more similar to Medieval II. I also found a compilation package of the first three Harry Potter computer games. I considered buying it since my edition of the first game doesn't work properly anymore, but then I decided against it. Partly because the first game really isn't that funny when you can play through it in a few hours without difficulty xD I also considered buying Bioshock 2, but I really want to play the first one before I play the second one so I decided not to buy it. In the end I bought three games: two computer games for me and one xbox game for Toni ^^ Some pictures from the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!