Monday 25 June 2012

I want to go back...

I dreamed about Tokyo again tonight. Only this time it was different. I dreamt that I had gone there again and  been in class with Massimo, Julian and Sabrina again (the ones that were there when I left). After class we went to eat okonomiyaki. It was raining. Then we decided to go out, despite the rain.

The need to go back to Japan is still there, two years after I left. I still miss it constantly, although less fiercly. I still have my photos from that trip as my screensaver. I still read through my blog posts from that time every now and then. I can't believe it's already been two years, it seems like only yesterday I was taking the underground in the morning rush every day.

This calls for a picture bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!