Monday 6 December 2010

Gaming

I'm back after a ridiculously nerdy weekend. It all started on Friday when I asked to be taught to play Heroes of Might and Magic 5, because I had seen Will and Love play it and thought it seemed fun. So they taught me and now I can't stop. I wanna keep playing all the time because it's so funny xD

So when it turned out we neither had work nor RPG on Saturday we went back from my parents house to our flat and on the way we met up with Will and had lunch at the best hamburger restaurant in town (you all know which one). When we got back to the flat they called up Lars, another friend, and later he showed up. I suggested we could start playing Heroes together and they all agreed. So we started up a mission and while waiting for it to be their turn at the game the guys played Borderlands on the PS3 and I played Fruit Ninja on Love's iPhone (another game I can't get enough of). That way the whole Saturday and the whole Sunday continued.

When Will and Lars left on Sunday evening Love helped me install Windows 7 on my laptop (finally!) and while the computer installed it we watched some more episodes of Grey's Anatomy :P

Today, on the other hand, has been a busy study day. I just finished a rather big assignment in Spanish, due today and in a two hours I'll hand it in. Love is still not back from school and I'm getting rather bored... Maybe... Play some Heroes...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!