Sunday 28 March 2010

Karaoke

Friday was a fun day. After school we went to have lunch at the usual buffet place and then we went to Shinjuku. When in Shinjuku there was an earthquake. Not a big one and you only noticed if you thought about it, really. But standing there on the road you could feel the ground vibrate, pulsating. That was kind of fun :P After Chappie had done her errand we all went to Starbucks for coffee while waiting for Yuki's brother and friend to show up. We finished before they came so instead we went to the restaurant where they were eating and close by there was a game centre, so while waiting for them to finish their dinner we played some games (Mario Kart).

When they had finished we all went to karaoke (again). It was a lot of fun as always. I can't really sing but if I keep this up I might get a decent voice from all the practicing xD After two hours of karaoke the rest of us were hungry so we tried to find a place to fit 6 people in at the same time. That was hard but in the end we found a café where we could eat and drink. Then we went to one more game center where they played something that looked very much like Soul Calibur, I'm almost certain that's what it was anyway.

Then we parted and after a lot of trouble I finally managed to charge my train card with one more month at my home station :P

The rest of the weekend has practically been about sleeping and manga for me. Slept for 12 hours yesterday and when I got up I did my laundry and read manga. Today I slept for 12 more hours and read manga after that. Should've gone out for dinner with friends tonight since Jennifer is back from Hong Kong but it was cancelled since we couldn't find any restaurant that wasn't fully booked :/ We're gonna go out tomorrow evening instead.

Sorry for the lack of pictures recently, my camera has been staying low ;)

1 comment:

  1. Are there mostly Japanese songs, or can you sing the "normal" American ones as well?

    ReplyDelete

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!